Old Dodge Lodge
The Old Dodge Lodge
We bought our 1995 Pleasure Way, Dodge Lodge in July, 2003, from Pedens and sold our Chevy Van privately. This camperized van offered the advantage of burning gasoline for fuel which was a more reliable way of refueling. But we continued to use the little book that recorded the fuel stops. The cushions of the back seat were rearranged into a single bed. We had a bathroom that emptied into the campsite dumps when the tanks were full. The table was put up for meals and put away for travel. There was a 3 way fridge, sink and two burner propane stove.
We traded our 1995 Pleasure Way Dodge Lodge for the newer 2000 wide body Pleasure Way Dodge Lodge in February, 2008, when Pat had spotted the new Dodge Lodge on Wheaton's used car lot. We had travelled 48,717 kms in the 1995 Pleasure Way Van in the 5 years we had owned. Feb 23, 2007 on our trip to US SouthWest, during our visit to Delbert and Mary Anne we get the alternator bearings repaired.
I will be making a small photo album of the few photos I have HERE We have towed the trailer with our 1915 Model T Speedster on it to numerous car events, as well as other trips not including the Model T. These events will be mentioned on the Travel Logue page and on the Antiques page or the Model Ts page depending on the event; as well as on the Travel page.
- Genoa Bay - We take at least
an annual trip on the motorcycle to have lunch at
Genoa Bay. I go every chance I get. Its a beautiful
spot. It has a nice little art shop, on the water, of
- Car stuff - RROC & BDC - We have gone many
places with the Fuel Economy Meet, and the Spring
- Car Stuff - Model Ts - We attend meets
with the Can-Am group, the Model Ts day,
- Car Stuff - Antiques - The cars and the
members of this group are often the same as the
people in the other groups, but we go to some
interesting places with a meet that lasts 5 days with
the Antique chapter of the VCCC. We attend the Island Challenge with this group annually.
- Car Stuff - The Chevy Van - We had this Van for 7 years and sold it in June of 2003.
- Car Stuff - The 1995 Pleasure Way Dodge Lodge - We had this Van for 5 years and traded it for the 2000 Wide Body Pleasure Way Dodge Lodge in February, 2008.
- Car Stuff - The 2000 Wide Body Pleasure Way Dodge Lodge - We had this Van for 5 years and traded it for the 2000 Wide Body Pleasure Way Dodge Lodge in February, 2008.
- Car Stuff - The 2017/18 Leisure Travel Van - We picked up our new Leisure Travel Van in August, 2017
Play music - Running back to Saskatoon.
To have the music play, click the above link.
Click the browser back button to return to the Old Dodge Page page from the music player.
Return to Car Tours sub page
No part of this website, including
graphics, text and design
may be reproduced
or transmitted in any form without the prior written permission
of the author.
Last revised: December 30, 2019.